1. All the reviewers are requested that before accepting to review a manuscript they should ensure the following: i. The manuscript is within their area of expertise. ii. They can dedicate the appropriate time to conduct a critical review of the manuscript.
2. All the reviewers should declare their conflict of interest and can decline the review if conflicts exist.
3. International Journal of Dental and Clinical Studies (IJDCS) follows the blind review process so the manuscript and the review process should remain confidential during and after the review process. Reviewers should ensure it on their part.
4. Review of a manuscript should be fair so reviews should be honest and should not influenced by:- The origin of the manuscript i. Religious, political or cultural viewpoint of the author ii. Gender, race, ethnicity or citizenry of the author
5. In evaluating a manuscript, reviewers should focus on the criteria decided by Journal.
6. Reviewers should only accept manuscript that they are confident that they can dedicate appropriate time in reviewing. Thus, reviewers should review and return manuscripts in a timely manner.